Monday, May 30, 2011

A Note From Jude Jensen

Dear Lucas Families:

You may have heard the news that I have been displaced from Lucas Kindergarten next year. I have loved being at Lucas for the last 9 years. My Lucas family includes many terrific parents and talented teachers, as well as, those wonderful Lucas children. I will sure miss watching them grow up but I have faith that they will be well taught and cared for by the wonderful Lucas staff and, of course , by you. I hope to see you and the kids around town.

Leaving Lucas may not be my choice but I am sure that because I have learned so much from you and your children and my co-workers that wherever I land, I can do well. Please stay connected at school to help Lucas be the best it can be. Thank you for the honor of teaching your children.

Sincerely,

Jude Jensen

2 comments:

  1. This is such sad sad news. No wonder there was a rain cloud over Lucas today - you will be sorely missed - the Lucas family was lucky to have you for 9 years, and will not be the same without you. I wish you the best wherever you land, and those kids will be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such sad news. You were such a wonderful person...you cared so much for my child! It will not be the same without you. I will miss you so much and so will my children.!! Best of luck to you as Lucas has no idea what they are going to be missing...like they say ...you dont know what you have until its gone...Love You!!

    ReplyDelete